RENEW your BCC Sports Booster Membership Each Year
All BCC Athletes, fall, winter and spring, must renew their Booster Membership every school year. It is helpful to us, for planning purposes, if you join at the beginning of the school year.
The BCC Sports Boosters are a group of Parents, Athletes and Fans who work to promote and enhance BCC Athletic Programs. We need your help -- this year we are supporting BCC by helping to secure and pay of our turf field and new scoreboard.
- Our basic membership is $50 for 2018-19 (free car magnet included), you can also make additional donations and receive great free spirit gear...
- Basic + $50 (total $100) (BLUE MEMBER - FREE T-Shirt included)
- Basic + $100 (total $150) (GOLD MEMBER FREE BCC Fleece blanket & T-shirt included)
- Basic+$200 (total $250) (BARON MEMBER FREE Baron's Stadium seat, fleece blanket and t-shirt included)
- JOIN THE BOOSTERS TODAY
- Visit the Sponsors & Ads page to advertise with us! * Thank you to our winter and spring sponsors: Bethesda Chevy Chase Realtors and Washington Deli & Pizza -- see their banners in the gym! *
- Visit the "Events & Activities" page to find a list of General Meetings, NCAA Requirement Information Sessions, March 2019 Mulch Sale, and Tailgate Events
- ALERT -- VOLUNTEER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY -- Our school store will close soon if a volunteer is not found -- Please contact Dana Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) we can use a manager or co-managers.
- Would you like to volunteer an hour of your time at the School Store? Have fun, support your athlete, and see BCC from the inside during the school day (it's worth it!) THE 2018-2019 ONLINE SIGN UP IS HERE https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A044FADAD2D6-bcc1
If you are involved in athletics, you know that the cost associated with building a program, conditioning, providing excellent coaching, traveling, outfitting the players, and purchasing equipment, are high. Unfortunately MCPS is not able to provide all that we need. Your help is required to support our teams and compete with schools in our area. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more, see how we spend our funds (assistance with a new turf field and outdoor scoreboard, a beautiful new $8,000 indoor scorer's table with digital display for volleyball, wrestling, and basketball as well as coaches and athletic trainers, and a new smart TV for the weight room, and $4000 towards new concussion approved wrestling mats). Booster members may attend our general meetings, every other month, to learn more about what we do, and how we help BCC.
JOIN THE BOOSTERS - JUST CLICK HERE
The Sports Boosters Bash on Saturday, Nov 17 was a great success. The band "Late As Usual" was fabulous, as was the food, drink and conversation. And, our raffle winner walked off with $500 CASH! Don't miss this event next year! A special thanks to the Boosters Executive Committee for all their hard work, especially Dana Wright, Liz Smith, and Maria Cowles for organizing the party. We so enjoyed our new venue for this event -- Visit Rock Creek Mansion to learn more.
MULCH MADNESS WILL BE BACK 3/16-3/17 2019!
Thank you to our Mulch Madness Committee, our community, BCC Student Athletes, BCC Parents, and the BCC Administration for their support. We sold and delivered over 18,000 bags of mulch in 2018 and we are looking forward to March 16 & 17, 2019 when we will do it all again!
We'd like to thank our Mulch Madness Sponsors:
Laurie Rosen, Realtor Mamma Lucia's Restaurant Medium Rare Restaurant BOOST Marketing Healthy Baller Henry's Sweet Retreat Ortho Bethesda 202 Donuts Bethesda Georgetown Bagels Jane Fairweather, Realtor
What will mulch sale revenue be used for you ask? We are currently considering a new outdoor scoreboard for our field sports when they return to the BCC Campus, and upgrades to the track, softball and baseball grounds. We've just purchased new mats for the wrestling and gymnastic teams, a new $8,000 indoor digital scorers table as well as new padded chairs for the basketball, volleyball and indoor sports teams! Help us continue to help your student athletes.