MULCH IS BACK!
MULCH MADNESS is back at BCC -- Place your order now for delivery on 3/16 - 3/17, 2019!
Student athletes -- it is mandatory to sign up to deliver mulch with your team. Click here sign up http://signup.com/go/
2019-2020 will see the return to field sports at BCC. Support our new stadium, field and scoreboard, in addition to safety equipment, training, uniforms, spirit gear, team giveaways, senior night awards, and meet the coaches night activities -- JUST BY PURCHASING A FEW BAGS OF MULCH. BCC student athletes will deliver mulch to your driveway. Early bird pricing ends on March 7 (the price will increase by $.50 per bag) ORDER TODAY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Thank you to our Mulch Madness 2019 Committee, our community, BCC Student Athletes, BCC Parents, and the BCC Administration for their support. Our goal is to sell over 19,000 bags of mulch this year, and gross over $115,000 and deliver it all one and half days :) With your help we can do it.
We'd like to thank our Mulch Madness Sponsors:
Avi Adler, Realtor Mamma Lucia Restaurant BOOST Marketing Henry's Sweet Retreat
Laurie Rosen, Realtor The Bethesda Montessori School
Help us help your community school and your children! The BCC Sports Boosters is proud to support this event and our student athletes.
ALL BCC student athletes must volunteer to deliver mulch -- click here, find your team, and fill a slot http://signup.com/go/hHVyMzh
BCC TEAMS MUST SEND A PARENT OR COACH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE BOOSTERS GENERAL MEETING ON THURSDAY, 6:30PM FEB 7, 2019 TO LEARN ABOUT MULCH MADNESS, WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE ON MARCH 16 & 17, 2019. All teams, all team members, including freshman, sophomores, juniors AND seniors, are required to participate and parent volunteers are greatly needed.
RENEW your BCC Sports Booster Membership Each Year
All BCC Athletes, fall, winter and spring, must renew their Booster Membership every school year. It is helpful to us, for planning purposes, if you join at the beginning of the school year.
The BCC Sports Boosters are a group of Parents, Athletes and Fans who work to promote and enhance BCC Athletic Programs. We need your help -- this year we are supporting BCC by helping to secure and pay of our turf field and new scoreboard.
- Our basic membership is $50 for 2018-19 (free car magnet included), you can also make additional donations and receive great free spirit gear...
- Basic + $50 (total $100) (BLUE MEMBER - FREE T-Shirt included)
- Basic + $100 (total $150) (GOLD MEMBER FREE BCC Fleece blanket & T-shirt included)
- Basic+$200 (total $250) (BARON MEMBER FREE Baron's Stadium seat, fleece blanket and t-shirt included)
- JOIN THE BOOSTERS TODAY
- Visit the Sponsors & Ads page to advertise with us! * Thank you to our winter and spring sponsors: Bethesda Chevy Chase Realtors and Washington Deli & Pizza -- see their banners in the gym! *
- Visit the "Events & Activities" page to find a list of General Meetings, NCAA Requirement Information Sessions, March 2019 Mulch Sale, and Tailgate Events
- ALERT -- VOLUNTEER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY -- Our school store will close soon if a volunteer is not found -- Please contact Dana Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) we can use a manager or co-managers.
- Would you like to volunteer an hour of your time at the School Store? Have fun, support your athlete, and see BCC from the inside during the school day (it's worth it!) THE 2018-2019 ONLINE SIGN UP IS HERE https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A044FADAD2D6-bcc1
If you are involved in athletics, you know that the cost associated with building a program, conditioning, providing excellent coaching, traveling, outfitting the players, and purchasing equipment, are high. Unfortunately MCPS is not able to provide all that we need. Your help is required to support our teams and compete with schools in our area. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more, see how we spend our funds (assistance with a new turf field and outdoor scoreboard, a beautiful new $8,000 indoor scorer's table with digital display for volleyball, wrestling, and basketball as well as coaches and athletic trainers, and a new smart TV for the weight room, and $4000 towards new concussion approved wrestling mats). Booster members may attend our general meetings, every other month, to learn more about what we do, and how we help BCC.
JOIN THE BOOSTERS - JUST CLICK HERE
The Sports Boosters Bash on Saturday, Nov 17 was a great success. The band "Late As Usual" was fabulous, as was the food, drink and conversation. And, our raffle winner walked off with $500 CASH! Don't miss this event next year! A special thanks to the Boosters Executive Committee for all their hard work, especially Dana Wright, Liz Smith, and Maria Cowles for organizing the party. We so enjoyed our new venue for this event -- Visit Rock Creek Mansion to learn more.