* A NOTE ON SNAPRAISE FUNDRAISING
The Boosters does not administer the SnapRaise fundraisers - our only involvement is to hold the money collected for each team in their Boosters Team Account. SnapRaise fundraising was introduced by the Administration as an alternative to door to door fundraising, for a specific item. SnapRaise does keep 23% of the funds collected -- if you would like 100% of your donation to go to your team, please contact the Boosters directly, or email@example.com. All parents should be notified prior to the beginning of any snap raise campaign, and your child should be made aware of what the money is being collected for.
NEXT BOOSTERS GENERAL MEETING IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 2
NEXT BOOSTERS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IS FRIDAY, APRIL 6 -- interested in becoming a part of our executive committee, contact any executive board member (listed on this website).
Be a part of the team -- each year, the Sports Boosters hold fundraising events and sponsors school sports activities. We host Meet The Coaches Night* along with the Athletic Director, run Concessions and the School store, which directly benefit your teams, and, we host the All Sports Tailgate Party and MULCH MADNESS Mulch Sale, grossing over $110,000 which brings about $50,000 to our teams. The dollar amount donated to each team is determined by the number of volunteers from that team who participated in full shifts at the Mulch Sale on 3/17 & 3/18.
We are currently looking for assistants in the school store and concessions stand. Please contact Kristie Galic, firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
* Please note that the BCC Administration has chosen to cancel Fall, Winter and Spring Awards Night in favor of allowing teams to hold their own banquets at a time and location of their choosing.
Come to our next general meeting, dates below, to show support for your coach and your team, and of course, BCC!
- Boosters General Meetings: cafeteria 6:30pm (unless otherwise posted) - open to all: 5/2/18
- Fall and/or Spring: "All Sports" Tailgate Party
- Fall & Winter: "Meet the Coaches" Night (look for dates for the 2018-2019 season events)
- Winter: Spring "Meet the Coaches" Night (spring 2019)
- Winter: NCAA Requirements & Recruitment Meeting -- NEXT EVENT SCHEDULED FOR FALL 2019
- Spring: OUR BIGGEST FUNDRAISER, "Mulch Madness", or the B-CC Sports Boosters Mulch Sale! (3/16/19 & 3/17/19)
- Year-Round activities: Concessions at sporting events and sales in our wonderful School Store