The Barons Are Back In Town
SPORTS BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP -- ALL FAMILIES OF STUDENT-ATHLETES AT B-CC SHOULD JOIN THE BOOSTERS EACH YEAR. The year runs 7/1/2019 - 6/30/2020.
All B-CC Athletes, fall, winter and spring, should renew their Booster Membership every school year. It is helpful to us, for planning purposes, if you join at the beginning of the school year.
The B-CC Sports Boosters are a group of Parents, Athletes and Fans who work to promote and enhance B-CC Athletic Programs.
- Our basic membership is $50 for 2019-20 (free car magnet included), you can also make additional donations and receive great free spirit gear...
- Basic + $50 (total $100) (BLUE MEMBER - FREE T-Shirt included)
- Basic + $100 (total $150) (GOLD MEMBER FREE B-CC Fleece blanket & T-shirt included)
- Basic+$200 (total $250) (BARON MEMBER FREE Baron's Stadium seat OR Under Armour 1/4 zip pullover, fleece blanket and t-shirt included)
- JOIN THE BOOSTERS TODAY
- Visit the Sponsors & Ads page to advertise with us! * Thank you to our winter and spring sponsors: Bethesda Chevy Chase Realtors and Washington Deli & Pizza -- see their banners in the gym! *
- Visit the "Events & Activities" page to find a list of General Meetings, NCAA Requirement Information Sessions, March 2020 Mulch Sale, and Tailgate Events
- ALERT -- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY -- School Store sign up information coming soon! Welcome Andy Fairbanks, our new School Store Manager.
If you are involved in athletics, you know that the cost associated with building a program, conditioning, providing excellent coaching, traveling, outfitting the players, and purchasing equipment, are high. Unfortunately MCPS is not able to provide all that we need. Your help is required to support our teams and compete with schools in our area. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more, see how we spend our funds (assistance with a new turf field a beautiful new $8,000 indoor scorer's table with digital display for volleyball, wrestling, and basketball as well as coaches and athletic trainers, and a new smart TV for the weight room, and $4000 towards new concussion approved wrestling mats). Booster members may attend our general meetings, every other month, to learn more about what we do, and how we help B-CC.
JOIN THE BOOSTERS - JUST CLICK HERE
We need School Store Volunteers all year long -- sign up here -- we need you! This is great chance to be inside the school, and see what really goes on. Shifts are very short, and we can train you on site. Try to sign up for four shifts during the school year, instead of just one, so that we have full coverage! Link to Sign-Up coming soon!
Thank you to our Mulch Madness 2019 Committee, parents and friends who donated food and time, our community, B-CC Student Athletes, B-CC Parents, and the B-CC Administration for their support.
We'd like to thank our 2018 Mulch Madness Sponsors:
FOOD PROVIDED BY: Chick-Fil-A, Mamma Lucia Restaurant, Bethesda Bagels!
SUPPORT PROVIDED BY:
Avi Adler, Realtor
The Bethesda Montessori School
Henry's Sweet Retreat
Laurie Rosen, Realtor
Help us help your community school and your children! The B-CC Sports Boosters is proud to support this event and our student athletes. See you in March 2020 !