The 2019 Baron Open Golf Tournament Registration is now available!
SPORTS BOOSTER MEMBERSHIP -- ALL FAMILIES OF STUDENT-ATHLETES AT BCC MUST JOIN THE BOOSTERS EACH YEAR. The new year begins JULY 1, 2019.
All BCC Athletes, fall, winter and spring, must renew their Booster Membership every school year. It is helpful to us, for planning purposes, if you join at the beginning of the school year.
The BCC Sports Boosters are a group of Parents, Athletes and Fans who work to promote and enhance BCC Athletic Programs. We need your help -- this year we are supporting BCC by helping to secure and pay of our turf field and new scoreboard.
- Our basic membership is $50 for 2019-20 (free car magnet included), you can also make additional donations and receive great free spirit gear...
- Basic + $50 (total $100) (BLUE MEMBER - FREE T-Shirt included)
- Basic + $100 (total $150) (GOLD MEMBER FREE BCC Fleece blanket & T-shirt included)
- Basic+$200 (total $250) (BARON MEMBER FREE Baron's Stadium seat, fleece blanket and t-shirt included)
- JOIN THE BOOSTERS TODAY
- Visit the Sponsors & Ads page to advertise with us! * Thank you to our winter and spring sponsors: Bethesda Chevy Chase Realtors and Washington Deli & Pizza -- see their banners in the gym! *
- Visit the "Events & Activities" page to find a list of General Meetings, NCAA Requirement Information Sessions, March 2020 Mulch Sale, and Tailgate Events
- ALERT -- VOLUNTEER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY -- Our school store will close soon if a volunteer is not found -- Please contact Dana Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) we can use a manager or co-managers.
- Would you like to volunteer an hour of your time at the School Store? Have fun, support your athlete, and see BCC from the inside during the school day (it's worth it!) ONLINE SIGN UP IS HERE https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A044FADAD2D6-bcc1
If you are involved in athletics, you know that the cost associated with building a program, conditioning, providing excellent coaching, traveling, outfitting the players, and purchasing equipment, are high. Unfortunately MCPS is not able to provide all that we need. Your help is required to support our teams and compete with schools in our area. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more, see how we spend our funds (assistance with a new turf field and outdoor scoreboard, a beautiful new $8,000 indoor scorer's table with digital display for volleyball, wrestling, and basketball as well as coaches and athletic trainers, and a new smart TV for the weight room, and $4000 towards new concussion approved wrestling mats). Booster members may attend our general meetings, every other month, to learn more about what we do, and how we help BCC.
JOIN THE BOOSTERS - JUST CLICK HERE
We need School Store Volunteers all year long -- sign up here -- we need you! This is great chance to be inside the school, and see what really goes on. Shifts are very short, and we can train you on site. Try to sign up for four shifts during the school year, instead of just one, so that we have full coverage! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A044FADAD2D6-bcc1
Thank you to our Mulch Madness 2019 Committee, parents and friends who donated food and time, our community, BCC Student Athletes, BCC Parents, and the BCC Administration for their support.
We'd like to thank our Mulch Madness Sponsors:
FOOD PROVIDED BY: Chick-Fil-A, Mamma Lucia Restaurant, Bethesda Bagels and various parents (thank you Jessica Doran and Michelle Gips)!
SUPPORT PROVIDED BY:
Avi Adler, Realtor The Bethesda Montessori School BOOST Marketing
Henry's Sweet Retreat HESS Construction
Laurie Rosen, Realtor
Help us help your community school and your children! The BCC Sports Boosters is proud to support this event and our student athletes. See you in March 2020 !